Frequently Asked Question

Q: Our UP office would like to use DRS. How can we have our faculty and staff registered in the system?
Last Updated 2 years ago

A: We would need a signed official request or endorsement letter from the head of the unit or director of the office to process registration in the Document Routing System (DRS).

In the request, please include the name/s and UP Mail account/s ( of the user/s that should be given access to the DRS. The concerned staff/personnel must also have access to the said email account/s.

Kindly address the request to the UP ITDC Director.

The signed endorsement letter may be sent to [email protected] for approval. There is no need to send a hard copy to our office.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!